27 Shouts - 64,256 Scrobbles
Emi Honda and Jordan McKenzie grew up on opposite sides of the same ocean. Somehow the currents were strong enough to carry Emi from her home in southern Japan to southern Vancouver Island in Canada. Emi spent a lot of time gardening, collecting and making things. Meanwhile, Jordan was busy writing music and learning to build sound machines. As the currents grew stronger, they met, at first through art, each recognizing unmistakable similarities in the others work. Soon they were playing music together, busking in the streets of Victoria.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Changing Wind - (7:35) - 599 plays
- Boats - (4:58) - 453 plays
- The Wind Come Carry - (5:18) - 492 plays
- Kiboho - (3:47) - 421 plays
- The Power & The Wake - (5:30) - 331 plays
- Invocation - (5:06) - 346 plays
- Chaos Hand - (4:05) - 331 plays
- In A Blanket Of Leaves - (6:53) - 331 plays
- Running Sheep - (3:05) - 329 plays
- The Bringer - (6:07) - 371 plays