Eleventh Dream Day
19 Shouts - 152,760 Scrobbles
Eleventh Dream Day was founded in 1983 by Rick Rizzo (guitar, vocals), Janet Beveridge Bean (drums, vocals) and Shu Shubat (bass). Shortly thereafter, Baird Figi chased Shubat from the band with tense guitar lines and feedback and Douglas McCombs joined the fray on bass.
1987 saw the release of their debut self- titled ep on Amoeba and the band hit the road to spread the word. Amoeba released both "Prarie School Freakout" and the "Wayne" ep in 1988. New Rose in France released "Prairie School Freakout" in Europe beginning a long and beautiful "menage" with the folks overseas.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- After This Time is Gone - (3:27) - 226 plays
- Makin' Like a Rug - (3:43) - 215 plays
- I Could Be Lost - (3:37) - 178 plays
- Rose of Jericho - (3:44) - 213 plays
- Figure it Out - (4:50) - 160 plays
- That's the Point - (2:45) - 132 plays
- Rubberband - (4:40) - 109 plays
- Ocean - (6:24) - 98 plays
- Bagdad's Last Ride - (4:06) - 97 plays
- You Know What It Is - (3:40) - 124 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online