Eleventh Dream Day
19 Shouts - 147,634 Scrobbles
Eleventh Dream Day was founded in 1983 by Rick Rizzo (guitar, vocals), Janet Beveridge Bean (drums, vocals) and Shu Shubat (bass). Shortly thereafter, Baird Figi chased Shubat from the band with tense guitar lines and feedback and Douglas McCombs joined the fray on bass.
1987 saw the release of their debut self- titled ep on Amoeba and the band hit the road to spread the word. Amoeba released both "Prarie School Freakout" and the "Wayne" ep in 1988. New Rose in France released "Prairie School Freakout" in Europe beginning a long and beautiful "menage" with the folks overseas.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Makin' Like a Rug - (3:43) - 269 plays
- After This Time is Gone - (3:27) - 234 plays
- Figure it Out - (4:50) - 191 plays
- That's the Point - (2:45) - 147 plays
- Rose of Jericho - (3:44) - 178 plays
- I Could Be Lost - (3:37) - 153 plays
- You Know What It Is - (3:40) - 143 plays
- Satellite - (4:20) - 133 plays
- Testify - (4:05) - 104 plays
- It's Not My World - (4:58) - 117 plays