Eleventh Dream Day
18 Shouts - 138,949 Scrobbles
Eleventh Dream Day was founded in 1983 by Rick Rizzo (guitar, vocals), Janet Beveridge Bean (drums, vocals) and Shu Shubat (bass). Shortly thereafter, Baird Figi chased Shubat from the band with tense guitar lines and feedback and Douglas McCombs joined the fray on bass.
1987 saw the release of their debut self- titled ep on Amoeba and the band hit the road to spread the word. Amoeba released both "Prarie School Freakout" and the "Wayne" ep in 1988. New Rose in France released "Prairie School Freakout" in Europe beginning a long and beautiful "menage" with the folks overseas.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- After This Time is Gone - (3:27) - 276 plays
- Figure it Out - (4:50) - 228 plays
- Thinking Out Loud - (4:01) - 173 plays
- That's the Point - (2:45) - 201 plays
- Ocean - (6:24) - 157 plays
- Makin' Like a Rug - (3:43) - 159 plays
- Making Like a Rug - (4:01) - 140 plays
- Satellite - (4:20) - 126 plays
- Rose of Jericho - (3:44) - 196 plays
- Sunflower - (3:20) - 127 plays