47 Shouts - 542,739 Scrobbles
Eleni Mandell, a singer/songwriter from Los Angeles, California, often cites Tom Waits and X as her biggest influences. Mandell self-released her Jon Brion-produced debut album Wishbone in 1998. Thrill followed in 2000 on Zedtone Records - the label that has released all of her subsequent full-length albums: Snakebite, the all-country album Country for True Lovers, Afternoon, Miracle of Five, and Artificial Fire. I Can See The Future is her first release on Yep Roc.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Girls - (3:22) - 927 plays
- Put My Baby To Bed - (3:08) - 296 plays
- Miss Me - (3:03) - 297 plays
- Pauline - (2:37) - 262 plays
- LyricsIt was just like a dream when we first got together,
How our lips, like a match, lit a fire.
I knew, in my heart, it would not last forever,
But forever is a long, long time.
What a day! What a life! I always love the weather,
- Moonglow, Lamp Low - (3:35) - 224 plays
- Make-Out King - (3:26) - 187 plays
- Let's Drive Away - (2:30) - 672 plays
- My Twin - (4:15) - 160 plays
- Muriel - (3:59) - 149 plays