47 Shouts - 541,726 Scrobbles
Eleni Mandell, a singer/songwriter from Los Angeles, California, often cites Tom Waits and X as her biggest influences. Mandell self-released her Jon Brion-produced debut album Wishbone in 1998. Thrill followed in 2000 on Zedtone Records - the label that has released all of her subsequent full-length albums: Snakebite, the all-country album Country for True Lovers, Afternoon, Miracle of Five, and Artificial Fire. I Can See The Future is her first release on Yep Roc.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Girls - (3:22) - 982 plays
- Put My Baby To Bed - (3:08) - 344 plays
- Miss Me - (3:03) - 346 plays
- Pauline - (2:37) - 256 plays
- Moonglow, Lamp Low - (3:35) - 256 plays
- Magic Summertime - (4:50) - 266 plays
- Make-Out King - (3:26) - 215 plays
- My Twin - (4:15) - 181 plays
- Let's Drive Away - (2:30) - 367 plays
- Beautiful - (2:43) - 169 plays