47 Shouts - 536,699 Scrobbles
Eleni Mandell, a singer/songwriter from Los Angeles, California, often cites Tom Waits and X as her biggest influences. Mandell self-released her Jon Brion-produced debut album Wishbone in 1998. Thrill followed in 2000 on Zedtone Records - the label that has released all of her subsequent full-length albums: Snakebite, the all-country album Country for True Lovers, Afternoon, Miracle of Five, and Artificial Fire. I Can See The Future is her first release on Yep Roc.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Girls - (3:22) - 1,006 plays
- Put My Baby To Bed - (3:08) - 501 plays
- LyricsIt was just like a dream when we first got together,
How our lips, like a match, lit a fire.
I knew, in my heart, it would not last forever,
But forever is a long, long time.
What a day! What a life! I always love the weather,
- Pauline - (2:37) - 307 plays
- Moonglow, Lamp Low - (3:35) - 400 plays
- Miss Me - (3:03) - 430 plays
- Let's Drive Away - (2:30) - 272 plays
- Wedding Ring - (2:50) - 255 plays
- Little Joy - (3:26) - 250 plays
- Miracle Of Five - (3:58) - 314 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online