47 Shouts - 531,548 Scrobbles
Eleni Mandell, a singer/songwriter from Los Angeles, California, often cites Tom Waits and X as her biggest influences. Mandell self-released her Jon Brion-produced debut album Wishbone in 1998. Thrill followed in 2000 on Zedtone Records - the label that has released all of her subsequent full-length albums: Snakebite, the all-country album Country for True Lovers, Afternoon, Miracle of Five, and Artificial Fire. I Can See The Future is her first release on Yep Roc.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Girls - (3:22) - 1,129 plays
- Put My Baby To Bed - (3:08) - 607 plays
- LyricsIt was just like a dream when we first got together,
How our lips, like a match, lit a fire.
I knew, in my heart, it would not last forever,
But forever is a long, long time.
What a day! What a life! I always love the weather,
- Let's Drive Away - (2:30) - 309 plays
- Moonglow, Lamp Low - (3:35) - 401 plays
- Pauline - (2:37) - 301 plays
- Wedding Ring - (2:50) - 301 plays
- Little Joy - (3:26) - 291 plays
- Love Never Acted - (3:16) - 258 plays
- Maybe Yes - (3:02) - 214 plays