47 Shouts - 520,522 Scrobbles
Eleni Mandell, a singer/songwriter from Los Angeles, California, often cites Tom Waits and X as her biggest influences. Mandell self-released her Jon Brion-produced debut album Wishbone in 1998. Thrill followed in 2000 on Zedtone Records - the label that has released all of her subsequent full-length albums: Snakebite, the all-country album Country for True Lovers, Afternoon, Miracle of Five, and Artificial Fire. I Can See The Future is her first release on Yep Roc.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Girls - (3:22) - 2,411 plays
- Put My Baby To Bed - (3:08) - 1,224 plays
- Little Joy - (3:26) - 855 plays
- Wedding Ring - (2:50) - 746 plays
- LyricsIt was just like a dream when we first got together,
How our lips, like a match, lit a fire.
I knew, in my heart, it would not last forever,
But forever is a long, long time.
What a day! What a life! I always love the weather,
- Love Never Acted - (3:16) - 701 plays
- Maybe Yes - (3:02) - 626 plays
- The Man Who's Always Lost - (1:58) - 613 plays
- I Like You - (3:09) - 557 plays
- Cool Water - (3:00) - 577 plays
- Sia’s In The Billboard Top 10 For The First Time As A Solo Artist
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations