47 Shouts - 522,844 Scrobbles
Eleni Mandell, a singer/songwriter from Los Angeles, California, often cites Tom Waits and X as her biggest influences. Mandell self-released her Jon Brion-produced debut album Wishbone in 1998. Thrill followed in 2000 on Zedtone Records - the label that has released all of her subsequent full-length albums: Snakebite, the all-country album Country for True Lovers, Afternoon, Miracle of Five, and Artificial Fire. I Can See The Future is her first release on Yep Roc.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Girls - (3:22) - 2,088 plays
- Put My Baby To Bed - (3:08) - 1,122 plays
- Little Joy - (3:26) - 762 plays
- Wedding Ring - (2:50) - 662 plays
- Love Never Acted - (3:16) - 631 plays
- Maybe Yes - (3:02) - 550 plays
- The Man Who's Always Lost - (1:58) - 545 plays
- Magic Summertime - (4:50) - 496 plays
- I Like You - (3:09) - 495 plays
- Cool Water - (3:00) - 530 plays