47 Shouts - 477,224 Scrobbles
Eleni Mandell, a singer/songwriter from Los Angeles, California, often cites Tom Waits and X as her biggest influences. Mandell self-released her Jon Brion-produced debut album Wishbone in 1998. Thrill followed in 2000 on Zedtone Records - the label that has released all of her subsequent full-length albums: Snakebite, the all-country album Country for True Lovers, Afternoon, Miracle of Five, and Artificial Fire. I Can See The Future is her first release on Yep Roc.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsIt was just like a dream when we first got together,
How our lips, like a match, lit a fire.
I knew, in my heart, it would not last forever,
But forever is a long, long time.
What a day! What a life! I always love the weather,
- Girls - (3:22) - 779 plays
- Bun In The Oven - (4:01) - 684 plays
- Let's Drive Away - (2:30) - 640 plays
- The Future - (3:20) - 699 plays
- Now We're Strangers - (2:35) - 472 plays
- Artificial Fire - (3:11) - 464 plays
- I'm Lucky - (4:35) - 413 plays
- Miracle Of Five - (3:58) - 378 plays
- Desert Song - (3:36) - 421 plays