48 Shouts - 494,562 Scrobbles
Eleni Mandell, a singer/songwriter from Los Angeles, California, often cites Tom Waits and X as her biggest influences. Mandell self-released her Jon Brion-produced debut album Wishbone in 1998. Thrill followed in 2000 on Zedtone Records - the label that has released all of her subsequent full-length albums: Snakebite, the all-country album Country for True Lovers, Afternoon, Miracle of Five, and Artificial Fire. I Can See The Future is her first release on Yep Roc.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Girls - (3:22) - 894 plays
- LyricsIt was just like a dream when we first got together,
How our lips, like a match, lit a fire.
I knew, in my heart, it would not last forever,
But forever is a long, long time.
What a day! What a life! I always love the weather,
- Let's Drive Away - (2:30) - 537 plays
- Moonglow, Lamp Low - (3:35) - 388 plays
- The Future - (3:20) - 453 plays
- Bun In The Oven - (4:01) - 389 plays
- Now We're Strangers - (2:35) - 332 plays
- Pauline - (2:37) - 326 plays
- Who You Gonna Dance With - (2:59) - 291 plays
- Miracle Of Five - (3:58) - 295 plays