0 Shouts - 7,515 Scrobbles
Elektroherd are Max Shubski and Pavel Golubovski, both hail from Ukraine and now residing in Germany. The duo's first attempts of making something musically sensible date back to 2003 when the group was just jamming at home and making the parts of their lo-fi home recordings available to public via a small output on such netlabels as Arterija and Earth Monkey Productions. Sometimes the band produced their more succesful works on limited CD-R editions. Since the group liked to record and process an acoustic guitar and lots of other acoustic instruments (pipes, ocarinas, melodicas, tom-toms and so on) they dubbed their style as "elektrofolk".Read More...
After moving to Europe in 2007 the band changed their sound and started to combine analog acid electronica with acoustic guitar.
In 2010 the band's first vinyl single was released on Baran Records.
For more info please visit:
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Last Food For The (alternate version) - 1,163 plays
- Such Comfort In Repetition (Clean Vocal Mix) - 1,233 plays
- Транзисторная боссанова - 1,044 plays
- The Warm Glow from the Furnace (Live in Dresden) - 907 plays
- Schwarzer Nachtschatten - 438 plays
- Moss Haiku Rework - 177 plays
- intro - 166 plays
- Aerobika - 159 plays
- Loria08a - 121 plays
- pro hrasha sho prispav trepulku - 113 plays