19 Shouts - 92,014 Scrobbles
Electronic music group founded by Karl Bartos (former member of Kraftwerk) and Lothar Manteuffel (former member of Rheingold) in 1992. Their first album Esperanto (1993) features guest vocals by Andy McCluskey (of OMD) on the track Kissing The Machine. The tracks "Crosstalk" and "Overdrive" were co-written with Kraftwerk collaborator Emil Schult, who also created the graphics for early Elektric Music releases. The sound of ‘Esperanto’ is reminiscent of Kraftwerk and the more recent solo work of Karl Bartos.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- TV - (5:45) - 440 plays
- Crosstalk - (5:51) - 268 plays
- Lifestyle - (4:49) - 243 plays
- Kissing The Machine - (5:10) - 171 plays
- Show Business - (3:23) - 163 plays
- Overdrive - (5:24) - 142 plays
- Information - (8:35) - 139 plays
- Esperanto - (4:44) - 120 plays
- Baby Come Back - (4:11) - 85 plays
- Lifestyle (Radio-style) - (3:39) - 23 plays