18 Shouts - 21,386 Scrobbles
Elekibass are an indie-pop group from Tokyo, Japan. They are influenced by the Beatles, the Kinks, NRBQ, Os Mutantes, Kevin Ayers, of Montreal, Small Faces, and The Who. In 2000, they released a 7 inch on Waikikirecord, a label operated by band member Sakamoto, and their EP California was released from abcdefg records, an independent label in Nagoya.
Their second EP Singles and Early Tracks was released from Waikikirecord in 2001.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Almanack - (2:52) - 12 plays
- 愛だろ - (3:23) - 14 plays
- We all live happily together - (1:27) - 8 plays
- You Share The Same Heart In Theory - (1:42) - 7 plays
- Not To Be Taken Away - (2:57) - 10 plays
- Joy of a toy and music - (2:59) - 6 plays
- Garden Party - (2:23) - 9 plays
- ショービジネス - (2:41) - 4 plays
- Garden Party (Hierophant Green Remix) - (2:35) - 3 plays
- Mellow Yellow - (4:13) - 3 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online