67 Shouts - 53,480 Scrobbles
Eleh was formed in 1999 as an exploration of analog synthesis. Eleh create highly minimal and deeply spiritual pure analog electroacoustic music with emphasis on tonal juxtapositions, bass tones and various acoustic phenomena. Eleh's work emphasizes the physical presence of sound as it has been inspired by the physical world. Eleh has released numerous LP only records on Important Records and Taiga Records and Eleh's first full length CD has just been released by Touch.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- HeleneleH - (20:28) - 237 plays
- In The Ear Of The Gods - (18:33) - 202 plays
- Black - (20:22) - 142 plays
- Observation Wheel - (11:33) - 188 plays
- Night Of Pure Energy - (11:59) - 227 plays
- Death Is Eternal Bliss - (10:33) - 190 plays
- Measuring The Immeasurable - (10:12) - 175 plays
- Together We Are One - (21:40) - 114 plays
- Linear To Circular / Vertical Axis - (2:34) - 154 plays
- Bright & Central As The Sun Itself - (10:12) - 156 plays