67 Shouts - 51,015 Scrobbles
Eleh was formed in 1999 as an exploration of analog synthesis. Eleh create highly minimal and deeply spiritual pure analog electroacoustic music with emphasis on tonal juxtapositions, bass tones and various acoustic phenomena. Eleh's work emphasizes the physical presence of sound as it has been inspired by the physical world. Eleh has released numerous LP only records on Important Records and Taiga Records and Eleh's first full length CD has just been released by Touch.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- HeleneleH - (20:28) - 186 plays
- Untitled - (15:32) - 177 plays
- In The Ear Of The Gods - (18:33) - 194 plays
- Observation Wheel - (11:33) - 174 plays
- Night Of Pure Energy - (11:59) - 167 plays
- Measuring The Immeasurable - (10:12) - 170 plays
- Circle One: Summer Transcience - (13:33) - 130 plays
- Bright & Central As The Sun Itself - (10:12) - 147 plays
- Linear To Circular / Vertical Axis - (2:34) - 122 plays
- Death Is Eternal Bliss - (10:33) - 164 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online