63 Shouts - 43,857 Scrobbles
Eleh was formed in 1999 as an exploration of analog synthesis. Eleh create highly minimal and deeply spiritual pure analog electroacoustic music with emphasis on tonal juxtapositions, bass tones and various acoustic phenomenon. Eleh's work emphasizes the physical presence of sound as it has been inspired by the physical world. Eleh has released numerous LP only records on Important Records and Taiga Records and Eleh's first full length CD has just been released by Touch.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- HeleneleH - (20:28) - 199 plays
- Observation Wheel - (11:33) - 161 plays
- Linear To Circular / Vertical Axis - (2:34) - 142 plays
- Death Is Eternal Bliss - (10:33) - 199 plays
- Circle One: Summer Transcience - (13:33) - 122 plays
- Rotational Change For Windmill - (12:18) - 127 plays
- In The Ear Of The Gods - (18:33) - 132 plays
- Night Of Pure Energy - (11:59) - 165 plays
- Black Mountain 1933 - (21:28) - 128 plays
- Tone Phase 1 For 2 Guitars & 4 Oscillators - (9:49) - 112 plays