64 Shouts - 45,312 Scrobbles
Eleh was formed in 1999 as an exploration of analog synthesis. Eleh create highly minimal and deeply spiritual pure analog electroacoustic music with emphasis on tonal juxtapositions, bass tones and various acoustic phenomenon. Eleh's work emphasizes the physical presence of sound as it has been inspired by the physical world. Eleh has released numerous LP only records on Important Records and Taiga Records and Eleh's first full length CD has just been released by Touch.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- HeleneleH - (20:28) - 199 plays
- Death Is Eternal Bliss - (10:33) - 248 plays
- Observation Wheel - (11:33) - 160 plays
- Linear To Circular / Vertical Axis - (2:34) - 150 plays
- Rotational Change For Windmill - (12:18) - 139 plays
- Circle One: Summer Transcience - (13:33) - 125 plays
- Night Of Pure Energy - (11:59) - 179 plays
- In The Ear Of The Gods - (18:33) - 130 plays
- Black Mountain 1933 - (21:28) - 125 plays
- Measuring The Immeasurable - (10:12) - 177 plays