El Niño Gusano
0 Shouts - 316,919 Scrobbles
El Niño Gusano was a psychedelia-influenced Spanish indie pop band formed in 1993 in Zaragoza. Their whimsical lyrics and naïve musical approach made them stand out among the low-brow indie crowd. Their music could best be described as a mixture of Syd Barrett and circus march, with some modern indie rock sensitivity added to the mix.Read More...
After their break-up in 1999, Sergio Algora, their singer and most prolific songwriter, went on to write fiction and eventually played at Muy poca gente and the indie "super-group" La Costa Brava with the frontman of Australian Blonde, another notorious Spanish band. Sergio and Andrés formed Tachenko.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pon Tu Mente Al Sol - 19,499 plays
- Telehueso - 13,952 plays
- Duerme - 10,849 plays
- Ahora Feliz, Feliz - 12,079 plays
- Mr. Camping - 9,600 plays
- El Rey Ha Muerto - 9,274 plays
- Un Rayo Cae - 9,741 plays
- Ángel Guardia - 10,412 plays
- Papel de Regalo - 7,742 plays
- Vicente Del Bosque - 7,132 plays