El Niño Gusano
0 Shouts - 314,654 Scrobbles
El Niño Gusano was a psychedelia-influenced Spanish indie pop band formed in 1993 in Zaragoza. Their whimsical lyrics and naïve musical approach made them stand out among the low-brow indie crowd. Their music could best be described as a mixture of Syd Barrett and circus march, with some modern indie rock sensitivity added to the mix.Read More...
After their break-up in 1999, Sergio Algora, their singer and most prolific songwriter, went on to write fiction and eventually played at Muy poca gente and the indie "super-group" La Costa Brava with the frontman of Australian Blonde, another notorious Spanish band. Sergio and Andrés formed Tachenko.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pon Tu Mente Al Sol - 19,321 plays
- Telehueso - 13,894 plays
- Duerme - 10,805 plays
- Ahora Feliz, Feliz - 12,011 plays
- Mr. Camping - 9,534 plays
- El Rey Ha Muerto - 9,204 plays
- Un Rayo Cae - 9,694 plays
- Ángel Guardia - 10,335 plays
- Papel de Regalo - 7,686 plays
- Vicente Del Bosque - 7,089 plays