El Niño Gusano
66 Shouts - 297,252 Scrobbles
El Niño Gusano was a psychedelia-influenced Spanish indie pop band formed in 1993 in Zaragoza. Their whimsical lyrics and naïve musical approach made them stand out among the low-brow indie crowd. Their music could best be described as a mixture of Syd Barrett and circus march, with some modern indie rock sensitivity added to the mix. After their break-up in 1999, Sergio Algora, their singer and most prolific songwriter, went on to write fiction and eventually played at Muy Poca Gente and the indie "super-group" La Costa Brava with the frontman of Australian Blonde...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pon Tu Mente Al Sol - (4:45) - 1,140 plays
- Creo Que Te Voy A Dejar (Bueno No Sé) - (1:55) - 362 plays
- El Rey Ha Muerto - (3:40) - 317 plays
- Mr. Camping - (3:07) - 286 plays
- Pelícano - (2:46) - 298 plays
- La Mujer Potuguesa - (3:10) - 227 plays
- Vicente Del Bosque - (3:49) - 200 plays
- Menta - (2:38) - 228 plays
- Conde Duque - (2:58) - 145 plays
- Un Viaje A La Luna - (3:33) - 145 plays