El Niño Gusano
63 Shouts - 273,580 Scrobbles
El Niño Gusano was a psychedelia-influenced Spanish indie pop band formed in 1993 in Zaragoza. Their whimsical lyrics and naïve musical approach made them stand out among the low-brow indie crowd. Their music could best be described as a mixture of Syd Barrett and circus march, with some modern indie rock sensitivity added to the mix. After their break-up in 1999, Sergio Algora, their singer and most prolific songwriter, went on to write fiction and eventually played at Muy Poca Gente and the indie "super-group" La costa brava with the frontman of Australian Blonde...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pon Tu Mente Al Sol - (4:45) - 781 plays
- Creo Que Te Voy A Dejar (Bueno No Sé) - (1:55) - 348 plays
- Mr. Camping - (3:07) - 362 plays
- El Rey Ha Muerto - (3:40) - 320 plays
- La Mujer Potuguesa - (3:10) - 257 plays
- Vicente Del Bosque - (3:49) - 219 plays
- Pelícano - (2:46) - 198 plays
- Ahora Feliz, Feliz - (3:43) - 288 plays
- Duerme - (5:18) - 196 plays
- Un Rayo Cae - (4:53) - 227 plays