0 Shouts - 37,003 Scrobbles
El Coyote (prairie wolf or more common name used in Mexico for a human trafficker) is a native of Culiacan, Sinaloa (Mexico), José Angel Ledezma Quintero was born on November 1, 1970, with most of his childhood and adolescence, lived in the town of Coyote. Before turning to music, José Angel planned to become a professional baseball player, which led him constantly to Mazatlan, capital of the great bands Sinaloa, where little by little his friends called him El Coyote de Coyotitán, than simply just El Coyote.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Carta abierta - (2:35) - 180 plays
- Corrido De Leonardo Reyes - (2:40) - 54 plays
- La Carta De Raquel - (2:37) - 56 plays
- Tumba Sin Cruz - (2:58) - 58 plays
- Que Debo Hacer - (3:07) - 51 plays
- Gordo Y Mantecoso - (3:03) - 23 plays
- Cuando Me Vaya - (2:14) - 20 plays
- El Nylon - (2:50) - 18 plays
- Vas A Pagar - (3:36) - 12 plays
- Tengo Perdida La Fe - (3:16) - 11 plays