Ekrem & Gypsy Groovz
1 Shouts - 19,347 Scrobbles
In Vranjska Banja, a Roman-Gypsy village of about 600 families, situated in the border region between Serbia and Kosovo, music is played from generation to generation in order to survive. These people's lives are shaped around music. Their song is a universal explanation of life, their only true passion, their way of remembering and keeping the families together. Gypsy Groovz, the orchestra of Ekrem Sajdic, has been selected as the most authentic live band in the history of the "Golden Brass Summit", a music festival that has taken place in Guca/Serbia for 41 years.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cocek Srece - (5:59) - 55 plays
- Molitva - (4:36) - 17 plays
- Reka Zelja (Water of the Will) - (5:38) - 36 plays
- Procvetalo Nebo (Blooming Sky) - 16 plays
- Cocek Srece (Chochek of Happiness) - (6:02) - 28 plays
- Danguba (The Poke) - (4:23) - 14 plays
- Gresnica (Sinful Woman) - (3:21) - 13 plays
- Ljubavni Ritam (Rhythm of Love) - (0:30) - 7 plays
- Igra Prociscenja (Cleansing Dance) - (2:50) - 8 plays
- Molitva (The Prayer) - (4:36) - 12 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online