Ekrem & Gypsy Groovz
1 Shouts - 19,304 Scrobbles
In Vranjska Banja, a Roman-Gypsy village of about 600 families, situated in the border region between Serbia and Kosovo, music is played from generation to generation in order to survive. These people's lives are shaped around music. Their song is a universal explanation of life, their only true passion, their way of remembering and keeping the families together. Gypsy Groovz, the orchestra of Ekrem Sajdic, has been selected as the most authentic live band in the history of the "Golden Brass Summit", a music festival that has taken place in Guca/Serbia for 41 years.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cocek Srece - (5:59) - 45 plays
- Molitva - (4:36) - 17 plays
- Procvetalo Nebo (Blooming Sky) - 20 plays
- Reka Zelja (Water of the Will) - (5:38) - 39 plays
- Cocek Srece (Chochek of Happiness) - (6:02) - 26 plays
- Cocek Majka (Mother of the Chochek) - (0:30) - 11 plays
- Gresnica (Sinful Woman) - (3:21) - 13 plays
- Igra Prociscenja (Cleansing Dance) - (2:50) - 9 plays
- Danguba (The Poke) - (4:23) - 13 plays
- Ljubavni Ritam (Rhythm of Love) - (0:30) - 7 plays