9 Shouts - 6,488 Scrobbles
Formed in the late 60's, Eiliff was a German band who turned fusion on its head with a pair of studio albums featuring classy Canterbury-style jamming with bass, guitar and keyboards plus some ethnic instruments thrown in (mostly the sitar). Being somewhat out of step with the then dominant Kosmiche tradition, the band never really made a name for themselves despite displaying some phenomenal musicianship.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Suite - (20:40) - 109 plays
- Girlrls - (6:41) - 48 plays
- Uzzek of Rigel IV - (10:53) - 50 plays
- Gammeloni - (6:43) - 61 plays
- Hallimasch - (8:48) - 29 plays
- Eve of Eternity - (5:59) - 35 plays
- Journey to the Ego - 38 plays
- King of the Frogs - (5:46) - 23 plays
- Bird-Night Of The Seventh Day - (5:05) - 22 plays
- Journey To The 'Ego' - (8:04) - 15 plays