100 Shouts - 255,384 Scrobbles
With the tons of hyped up (but utterly mediocre) dance music that comes out these days, it's pretty hard to stand apart from the herd; not the case with Toronto's Egyptrixx. In just over one year, his distinct sonic aesthetic has become an acclaimed presence in underground music, garnering praise from heavyweight DJ's, including Sinden, Mary Ann Hobbs and Drop the Lime, and influential publications such as Fader, Xlr8r and The Wire magazine.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Liberation Front - (7:01) - 2,128 plays
- Chrysalis Records - (3:22) - 2,724 plays
- Adult - (4:50) - 1,808 plays
- Bible Eyes - (6:15) - 1,566 plays
- Start from the Beginning - (3:00) - 1,405 plays
- Naples - (3:36) - 1,643 plays
- Rooks Theme - (3:38) - 1,068 plays
- Barely - (3:56) - 906 plays
- Levitate - (4:17) - 839 plays
- Recital (A version) - (7:25) - 806 plays