69 Shouts - 543,616 Scrobbles
Ego Likeness was created in 1999 by artist Steven Archer, a DC native, and writer Donna Lynch in Baltimore, Maryland. Taking their name from Frank Herbert’s classic science fiction novel Dune, the band began as an experimental/ dark trip hop project. A demo called ‘Songs From a Dead City’, recorded on a four track, was released in 1999. By 2000, Archer and Lynch were moving the project in a darker electronic/dance direction, resulting in a self-released full length album entitled ‘Dragonfly’.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Aviary - (3:30) - 1,156 plays
- Burn Witch Burn - (4:41) - 1,202 plays
- Sirens And Satellites - (5:28) - 885 plays
- Breedless - (4:01) - 730 plays
- Severine - (3:50) - 736 plays
- Weave - (4:17) - 729 plays
- Now Until Forever - (4:36) - 627 plays
- Water to the Dead - (4:13) - 474 plays
- Song For Samael - (4:33) - 416 plays
- Smothered - (4:11) - 502 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online