69 Shouts - 509,161 Scrobbles
Ego Likeness was created in 1999 by artist Steven Archer, a DC native, and writer Donna Lynch in Baltimore, Maryland. Taking their name from Frank Herbert’s classic science fiction novel Dune, the band began as an experimental/ dark trip hop project. A demo called ‘Songs From a Dead City’, recorded on a four track, was released in 1999. By 2000, Archer and Lynch were moving the project in a darker electronic/dance direction, resulting in a self-released full length album entitled ‘Dragonfly’.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sirens And Satellites - (5:28) - 1,697 plays
- Burn Witch Burn - (4:41) - 1,421 plays
- Aviary - (3:30) - 2,745 plays
- Breedless - (4:01) - 1,413 plays
- Now Until Forever - (4:36) - 1,274 plays
- Severine - (3:50) - 793 plays
- Weave - (4:17) - 850 plays
- The Devils In The Chemicals - (4:09) - 1,068 plays
- Inferno - (3:55) - 1,089 plays
- Water to the Dead - (4:13) - 821 plays