11 Shouts - 53,989 Scrobbles
The Effigies are considered one of the most important early punk rock groups in Chicago in the 1980s. The band, first formed in 1980, was active for approximately a decade, undergoing multiple personnel changes, with frontman John Kezdy the only constant, before disbanding in 1990. The band released 5 LPs and several EPs, most on Ruthless Records and distributed by Enigma. They toured outside of Chicago, notably including a live performance at CBGB in 1983, and received some radio airplay, principally on Northwestern University's WNUR and other college stations.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Body Bag - (2:48) - 175 plays
- Haunted Town - (2:43) - 101 plays
- Mob Clash - (2:51) - 94 plays
- Below the Drop - (2:12) - 101 plays
- We'll Be Here Tomorrow - (3:06) - 78 plays
- Silent Burn - (2:40) - 54 plays
- Security - (4:24) - 58 plays
- Quota - (2:07) - 47 plays
- Smile! - (3:21) - 61 plays
- Strong Box - (1:09) - 65 plays