31 Shouts - 216,958 Scrobbles
Ever since his 2003 landing in the world of electronic music, Eelke Kleijn has been a name synchronous with quality. Fans and enthusiasts worldwide have come to love the sympathetic Dutchman for his affectionate sound, unique productions and energetic DJ sets, which have taken him from sun-soaked Mexico to Russia, and almost everywhere in between. And it's not just the fans that are moved by his work; avid followers include internationally renowned DJs such as Hernán Cattáneo, Sasha and Dave Seaman, who occasionally drop his tracks in clubs and festivals around the world.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ein Tag Am Strand - Radio Edit - (2:49) - 10,742 plays
- Ein Tag Am Strand - (3:59) - 5,187 plays
- Ein Tag Am Strand - Radio Dub - (2:49) - 2,819 plays
- Ein Tag Am Strand - Instrumental - (6:07) - 1,660 plays
- Arpeggiator Stories Continued - (4:56) - 713 plays
- Arpeggiator Stories - (1:54) - 568 plays
- Violintermezzo - (2:57) - 530 plays
- Stand Up - Radio Edit - (3:20) - 667 plays
- It All Comes Together - Original Mix - (8:41) - 501 plays
- Nu Gaat Het Los - (7:01) - 508 plays