102 Shouts - 1,721,269 Scrobbles
Edwin Starr (January 21, 1942 – April 2, 2003) was an American soul music singer. Born Charles Edwin Hatcher in Nashville, Tennessee, Starr is most famous for his Norman Whitfield produced Motown singles of the 1970s, most notably the number one hit War. Edwin Starr was born in Nashville, Tennessee in 1942. He and his cousins (soul singers Roger and Willie Hatcher) moved to Cleveland, Ohio where they were raised.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- War - (3:23) - 48,250 plays
- Twenty Five Miles - (3:14) - 6,443 plays
- War - Single Version - (3:23) - 3,385 plays
- Stop Her On The Sight (S.O.S.) - (2:21) - 1,598 plays
- Easin' In - (3:16) - 1,665 plays
- 25 Miles - (4:10) - 1,642 plays
- Twenty-Five Miles - (2:15) - 1,714 plays
- War, What is it Good For - (3:20) - 1,640 plays
- Contact - (3:59) - 1,568 plays
- Time - (3:00) - 1,118 plays