57 Shouts - 281,734 Scrobbles
Edward Ka-Spel (born January 23, 1954 in London, England) is an expatriate English singer, songwriter and musician residing in the Netherlands. Ka-Spel is probably best known as the lead singer, songwriter and co-founder (with Phil "The Silverman" Knight) of the prolific underground band The Legendary Pink Dots. He has also released numerous solo albums and has worked in various side projects, including The Tear Garden (with cEvin Key of Skinny Puppy), and Mimir (with Phil Knight, Christoph Heemann, Jim O'Rourke and others).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tanith and the Lion Tree - (3:50) - 156 plays
- Hotel X - (5:58) - 122 plays
- Lilith's Daughter - (3:47) - 106 plays
- Even Now - (4:16) - 121 plays
- Hotel Blanc - (14:46) - 129 plays
- Six Cats on a Dead Man's Chest - (4:56) - 130 plays
- Prithee - (5:26) - 93 plays
- Prisoners of War - (3:49) - 99 plays
- The Char Char - (5:13) - 125 plays
- Suicide Pact - (5:30) - 85 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online