1 Shouts - 6,231 Scrobbles
Eduardo Capetillo (born in April 13, 1970) is a Mexican actor and singer. He was born in Mexico City, México. He belongs to the Capetillo family, who have a long tradition of being bullfighters. Being still very young, he participated in some courses of preparation with the actress Martha Zabaleta and some courses of jazz in the center of qualification of Televisa. His career started when he won the festival Juguemos a Cantar, where he won the second place with the song Mi grupo toca Rock (My band plays rock), later launched by Orfeón Records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mas Que Alcanzar Una Estrella - (4:17) - 22 plays
- La Mujer Que No Soñé - (3:10) - 60 plays
- Dame Una Noche - (4:38) - 13 plays
- Indiferente - (4:58) - 10 plays
- La mujer que no soñe - 22 plays
- Me tienes - (3:31) - 11 plays
- Chica De Ayer - (3:38) - 9 plays
- Mi grupo toca rock - (2:36) - 8 plays
- Sueño de Amor - (3:24) - 2 plays
- Dame Una Noche - Remasterizado - (4:38) - 2 plays