2 Shouts - 21,523 Scrobbles
Edita Gruberova (also spelled Edita Gruberová) was born December 23, 1946, in Bratislava. She is a Slovak soprano and one of the most acclaimed coloraturas of recent decades. She is noted for her great tonal clarity, agility, and ability to sing high notes with great power, making her an ideal Queen of the Night in her early years. In recent years, she has enjoyed great success with a number of the most important bel canto roles.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Il dolce suono - (16:44) - 105 plays
- Singe nicht, schone - 29 plays
- Lucia di Lammermoor, '(The) Bride of Lammermoor': Il dolce suono - (16:44) - 27 plays
- I Capuleti e i Montecchi, Act I - Scene 2: Eccomi in lieta vesta - (5:56) - 16 plays
- I Capuleti e i Montecchi, Act I - Scene 2: Oh! quante volte (Giulietta) - (4:15) - 11 plays
- "Martern Aller Arten": "Martern Aller Arten" - (9:05) - 42 plays
- Bell Song - (7:24) - 11 plays
- Mozart: Per pietà, bell'idol mio, K.78 (Text: Metastasio, from 'Artaserse') - (4:35) - 6 plays
- Le Nozze Di Figaro, K. 492 No. 27, Susanna: Giunse alfin il momento. Allegro vivace assai - (Andante) - (4:43) - 4 plays
- Welcher Wechsel . . . Traurigkeit ward - (10:07) - 5 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online