2 Shouts - 21,754 Scrobbles
Edita Gruberova (also spelled Edita Gruberová) was born December 23, 1946, in Bratislava. She is a Slovak soprano and one of the most acclaimed coloraturas of recent decades. She is noted for her great tonal clarity, agility, and ability to sing high notes with great power, making her an ideal Queen of the Night in her early years. In recent years, she has enjoyed great success with a number of the most important bel canto roles.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Il dolce suono - (16:44) - 96 plays
- Singe nicht, schone - 30 plays
- Lucia di Lammermoor, '(The) Bride of Lammermoor': Il dolce suono - (16:44) - 26 plays
- I Capuleti e i Montecchi, Act I - Scene 2: Eccomi in lieta vesta - (5:56) - 18 plays
- I Capuleti e i Montecchi, Act I - Scene 2: Oh! quante volte (Giulietta) - (4:15) - 13 plays
- "Martern Aller Arten": "Martern Aller Arten" - (9:05) - 54 plays
- Mozart: Per pietà, bell'idol mio, K.78 (Text: Metastasio, from 'Artaserse') - (4:35) - 5 plays
- Bell Song - (7:24) - 10 plays
- Le Nozze Di Figaro, K. 492 No. 27, Susanna: Giunse alfin il momento. Allegro vivace assai - (Andante) - (4:43) - 4 plays
- Mozart: Die Entführung aus dem Serail / Act 2 - "Martern aller Arten" - (9:05) - 3 plays