2 Shouts - 17,982 Scrobbles
Edita Gruberova (also spelled Edita Gruberová) was born December 23, 1946, in Bratislava. She is a Slovak soprano and one of the most acclaimed coloraturas of recent decades. She is noted for her great tonal clarity, agility, and ability to sing high notes with great power, making her an ideal Queen of the Night in her early years. In recent years, she has enjoyed great success with a number of the most important bel canto roles.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Piangero - (3:17) - 111 plays
- Ombra mai fu - (3:23) - 86 plays
- "Martern aller Arten" - (9:09) - 46 plays
- Lucia di Lammermoor, '(The) Bride of Lammermoor': Il dolce suono - (16:44) - 16 plays
- Sound the trumpet - (2:55) - 14 plays
- Mozart / Der Holle Rache (Die Zauberflote) - (2:51) - 14 plays
- Bell Song - (7:24) - 6 plays
- Mozart : "Misera, dove son!... Ah! non son io che parlo" K369 - (8:34) - 5 plays
- Piangero Womans Worth - (3:20) - 5 plays
- Arie für Sopran, K. 579 - Susanna: Un moto di gioia mi sento Allegro moderato - (1:41) - 6 plays