36 Shouts - 531,005 Scrobbles
Edie Brickell is an American singer/songwriter, born March 10, 1966 in Dallas (Oak Cliff), Texas. In the late 1980s Brickell was the lead singer with the (now renamed) folk-rock group Edie Brickell & New Bohemians, whose 1988 debut album Shooting Rubberbands at the Stars was a critical and commercial success. The band's follow-up album, Ghost of a Dog (1990), fared less well. As a solo artist, Brickell released Picture Perfect Morning (1994) and Volcano (2003). In 2006 she reunited with some of the original members of The New Bohemians and they released the Stranger Things album.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Good Times - (3:09) - 3,228 plays
- What I Am - (4:55) - 1,708 plays
- For The Time Being - (3:28) - 968 plays
- Go Where The Love Is - (4:52) - 922 plays
- Green - (3:21) - 510 plays
- Tomorrow Comes - (3:56) - 470 plays
- Lost In The Moment - (6:04) - 400 plays
- More Than Friends - (4:36) - 412 plays
- Stay Awhile - (4:34) - 354 plays
- Picture Perfect Morning - (3:20) - 419 plays