36 Shouts - 512,165 Scrobbles
Edie Brickell is an American singer/songwriter, born March 10, 1966 in Dallas (Oak Cliff), Texas. In the late 1980s Brickell was the lead singer with the (now renamed) folk-rock group Edie Brickell & New Bohemians, whose 1988 debut album Shooting Rubberbands at the Stars was a critical and commercial success. The band's follow-up album, Ghost of a Dog (1990), fared less well. As a solo artist, Brickell released Picture Perfect Morning (1994) and Volcano (2003). In 2006 she reunited with some of the original members of The New Bohemians and they released the Stranger Things album.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Good Times - (3:09) - 2,868 plays
- What I Am - (4:55) - 1,764 plays
- For The Time Being - (3:29) - 1,911 plays
- Go Where The Love Is - (4:52) - 1,701 plays
- Tomorrow Comes - (3:56) - 526 plays
- Green - (3:21) - 483 plays
- Lost In The Moment - (6:04) - 380 plays
- More Than Friends - (4:36) - 479 plays
- Stay Awhile - (4:34) - 469 plays
- Picture Perfect Morning - (3:20) - 414 plays