36 Shouts - 526,580 Scrobbles
Edie Brickell is an American singer/songwriter, born March 10, 1966 in Dallas (Oak Cliff), Texas. In the late 1980s Brickell was the lead singer with the (now renamed) folk-rock group Edie Brickell & New Bohemians, whose 1988 debut album Shooting Rubberbands at the Stars was a critical and commercial success. The band's follow-up album, Ghost of a Dog (1990), fared less well. As a solo artist, Brickell released Picture Perfect Morning (1994) and Volcano (2003). In 2006 she reunited with some of the original members of The New Bohemians and they released the Stranger Things album.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Good Times - (3:09) - 2,956 plays
- What I Am - (4:55) - 1,641 plays
- For The Time Being - (3:29) - 1,011 plays
- Go Where The Love Is - (4:52) - 981 plays
- Green - (3:21) - 516 plays
- Tomorrow Comes - (3:56) - 502 plays
- Lost In The Moment - (6:04) - 393 plays
- More Than Friends - (4:36) - 414 plays
- Stay Awhile - (4:34) - 358 plays
- Picture Perfect Morning - (3:20) - 429 plays