36 Shouts - 539,479 Scrobbles
Edie Brickell is an American singer/songwriter, born March 10, 1966 in Dallas (Oak Cliff), Texas. In the late 1980s Brickell was the lead singer with the (now renamed) folk-rock group Edie Brickell & New Bohemians, whose 1988 debut album Shooting Rubberbands at the Stars was a critical and commercial success. The band's follow-up album, Ghost of a Dog (1990), fared less well. As a solo artist, Brickell released Picture Perfect Morning (1994) and Volcano (2003). In 2006 she reunited with some of the original members of The New Bohemians and they released the Stranger Things album.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsYou don't even have to try, it comes easy for you
The way you move is so appealing, it could make me cry
Go out drivin' with my friends in Bobby's big old beat up car
I'm with a lot of people then I wonder where you are
Good times, bad times, gimme some of that
- What I Am - (4:55) - 1,751 plays
- LyricsIt must be nice to be full of good advice to say
It must be sweet, but I'll call you if I need it
I'm doing alright for the time,
Fine for the time being
I'll need professional help if it does get any worse than this
- Go Where The Love Is - (4:52) - 601 plays
- LyricsWe like to spy on the neighbors
They look so happy together
Funny the power of strangers
Sometimes I wonder if they got it better
Green, have you seen green?
- More Than Friends - (4:36) - 342 plays
- Lost In The Moment - (6:04) - 348 plays
- Tomorrow Comes - (3:56) - 358 plays
- Once In A Blue Moon - (4:22) - 241 plays
- Stay Awhile - (4:34) - 303 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online