11 Shouts - 209,146 Scrobbles
Edgar Meyer (born November 24, 1960) is a prominent contemporary bassist. His styles include bluegrass, newgrass, jazz, and classical. Meyer has worked as a session musician in Nashville, part of various chamber groups, a composer, and an arranger.
Meyer grew up in Oak Ridge, Tennessee. He learned to play the double bass from his father, the late Edgar Meyer, Sr., who directed the string orchestra program for the local public school system. Meyer later went on to Indiana University to study with Stuart Sankey.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Attaboy - (5:42) - 7,204 plays
- Here and Heaven - (3:53) - 4,802 plays
- Quarter Chicken Dark - (4:47) - 4,913 plays
- Helping Hand - (5:06) - 3,581 plays
- Where's My Bow? - (5:30) - 3,119 plays
- Franz and the Eagle - (6:53) - 2,583 plays
- Less Is Moi - 2,372 plays
- No One But You - (3:54) - 2,348 plays
- Hill Justice - (4:29) - 2,119 plays
- 13:8 - (5:54) - 1,931 plays