11 Shouts - 261,981 Scrobbles
Edgar Meyer (born November 24, 1960) is a prominent contemporary bassist. His styles include bluegrass, newgrass, jazz, and classical. Meyer has worked as a session musician in Nashville, part of various chamber groups, a composer, and an arranger.
Meyer grew up in Oak Ridge, Tennessee. He learned to play the double bass from his father, the late Edgar Meyer, Sr., who directed the string orchestra program for the local public school system. Meyer later went on to Indiana University to study with Stuart Sankey.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Attaboy - (5:42) - 6,073 plays
- Here and Heaven - (3:53) - 3,938 plays
- Quarter Chicken Dark - (4:47) - 2,989 plays
- Less Is Moi - 1,974 plays
- Helping Hand - (5:06) - 2,101 plays
- Where's My Bow? - (5:30) - 1,960 plays
- Big Country - (4:00) - 1,730 plays
- Franz and the Eagle - (6:53) - 1,710 plays
- No One But You - (3:54) - 1,579 plays
- Hill Justice - (4:29) - 1,429 plays
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations
- Adele’s New Album Reportedly Titled ’25’, Might Embark On World Tour