4 Shouts - 38,483 Scrobbles
Eddy "The Chief" Clearwater is a versatile, flamboyant Chicago blues rocker who can perform good-natured party music and original, deep, melancholy blues with equal finesse. "It's country and blues and rock 'n' roll combined...high energy music," Clearwater says of his trademark sound. Born January 10, 1935 in Macon, MS, Eddy Clearwater (birth name: Eddie Harrington) grew up listening to Delta blues and country & western records. His family moved to Birmingham, AL when he was 13.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Good Leavin' Alone - (4:09) - 341 plays
- Hypnotized - (4:10) - 141 plays
- That's My Baby - (2:40) - 113 plays
- Blues Hang Out - (5:12) - 73 plays
- Came Up the Hard Way - (6:11) - 90 plays
- Set It Out - (2:36) - 47 plays
- Poison Ivy - (2:52) - 77 plays
- All Your Love - (3:59) - 50 plays
- Blues For Breakfast - (5:07) - 45 plays
- Crossover - (4:28) - 42 plays