31 Shouts - 456,430 Scrobbles
Richard Edward "Eddy" Arnold (May 15, 1918 – May 8, 2008) was an American country music singer who performed for six decades. He was a so-called Nashville sound (country/popular music) innovator of the late 1950s, and scored 147 songs on the Billboard country music charts, second only to George Jones. He sold more than 85 million records. A member of the Grand Ole Opry (beginning 1943) and the Country Music Hall of Fame (beginning 1966), Arnold ranked 22nd on Country Music Television's 2003 list of "The 40 Greatest Men of Country Music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- It's a Sin - (2:25) - 5,953 plays
- C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S - (2:28) - 2,087 plays
- Make The World Go Away - (2:37) - 2,479 plays
- Cattle Call - (2:12) - 2,320 plays
- Santa Claus Is Coming To Town - (1:53) - 1,695 plays
- C.H.R.I.S.T.M.A.S - (2:32) - 805 plays
- Will Santa Come to Shanty Town - (3:00) - 639 plays
- The Cattle Call - (3:03) - 687 plays
- Jolly Old St. Nicholas - (2:19) - 722 plays
- Bouquet of Roses - (2:38) - 548 plays