31 Shouts - 420,556 Scrobbles
Edward Thomas "Eddie" Rabbitt (November 27, 1941 - May 7, 1998) was a country music singer and songwriter who reached the peak of his popularity in the late 1970s and early 1980s. Born in Brooklyn, New York, and raised in New Jersey, Rabbitt moved to Nashville, Tennessee in 1968, hoping to earn a living as a songwriter and performer. He came to the attention of recording companies when he penned Elvis Presley's hit song "Kentucky Rain".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Love A Rainy Night - (3:13) - 9,185 plays
- Drivin' My Life Away - (3:18) - 1,998 plays
- You And I - (3:59) - 814 plays
- Drivin' My Life Away - Single/LP Version - (3:16) - 876 plays
- Every Which Way but Loose - (2:49) - 816 plays
- Step By Step - (3:40) - 674 plays
- Suspicions - (4:59) - 446 plays
- Two Dollars In The Jukebox - (2:23) - 562 plays
- Rocky Mountain Music - (3:33) - 478 plays
- Drivin My Life Away - (3:17) - 321 plays