31 Shouts - 405,490 Scrobbles
Edward Thomas "Eddie" Rabbitt (November 27, 1941 - May 7, 1998) was a country music singer and songwriter who reached the peak of his popularity in the late 1970s and early 1980s. Born in Brooklyn, New York, and raised in New Jersey, Rabbitt moved to Nashville, Tennessee in 1968, hoping to earn a living as a songwriter and performer. He came to the attention of recording companies when he penned Elvis Presley's hit song "Kentucky Rain".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Love A Rainy Night - (3:13) - 8,072 plays
- Drivin' My Life Away - (3:18) - 2,250 plays
- Step By Step - (3:40) - 889 plays
- Every Which Way but Loose - (2:49) - 943 plays
- You And I - (3:59) - 814 plays
- Drivin' My Life Away - Single/LP Version - (3:16) - 718 plays
- Suspicions - (4:59) - 543 plays
- Two Dollars In The Jukebox - (2:23) - 594 plays
- Rocky Mountain Music - (3:33) - 487 plays
- Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree - (2:10) - 295 plays