129 Shouts - 2,163,730 Scrobbles
Eddie Money (born Edward Joseph Mahoney, March 2, 1949 in New York City, United States) is an American rock singer-songwriter who found success in the 1970s and 1980s with a string of Top 40 hits and platinum albums. Rock impresario Bill Graham said of Money "Eddie Money has it all...Not only can he sing, write and play, but he is a natural performer." After becoming a police officer, like his father, during the late 1960s, Money began to be interested in music, and eventually ended his law enforcement career in favor of becoming a musician.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Take Me Home Tonight - (3:31) - 32,174 plays
- Two Tickets to Paradise - (3:09) - 15,702 plays
- Baby Hold On - (3:29) - 9,891 plays
- LyricsRosanna's daddy had a car she loved to drive
Stole the keys one night and took me for a ride
Turned up the music just as loud as it could go
Blew out the speakers in her daddy's radio
She was shakin'
- Think I'm In Love - (3:09) - 4,627 plays
- I Wanna Go Back - (3:53) - 2,546 plays
- Walk On Water - (4:38) - 2,466 plays
- Take Me Home Tonight/Be My Baby - (3:30) - 2,250 plays
- Gimme Some Water - (3:37) - 927 plays
- Take Me Home Tonight (Be My Baby) - (3:29) - 1,029 plays