8 Shouts - 156,024 Scrobbles
Eddie Henderson (b. October 26, 1940) is a jazz trumpet and flugelhorn player. Henderson's mother was one of the dancers in the original Cotton Club. She had a twin sister, and they were called The Brown Twins. They would dance with Bill "Bojangles" Robinson and the Nicholas Brothers. In the film showing Fats Waller playing 'Ain't Misbehavin', Henderson's mother sits on the piano whilst Fats sings to her. His father sang with Billy Williams and The Charioteers a very popular singing group.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Inside You - (4:01) - 2,859 plays
- Kudu - (6:04) - 1,198 plays
- Say You Will - (3:54) - 1,204 plays
- The Kumquat Kids - (4:29) - 562 plays
- Nostalgia - (4:09) - 481 plays
- Acuphuncture - (3:44) - 430 plays
- Explodition - (6:39) - 336 plays
- Time And Space - (5:17) - 327 plays
- Involuntary Bliss - (6:50) - 226 plays
- Sunburst - (5:48) - 248 plays