11 Shouts - 203,937 Scrobbles
Eddie Fisher was an actor and teen idol known for his pop ballads in the 1950s. A pre-Rock and Roll vocalist, Fisher's strong and melodious tenor made him a teen idol and one of the most popular singers of the 1950s. He had seventeen songs in the Top 10 on the music charts between 1950 and 1956 and thirty-five in the Top 40. Fisher has performed in top concert halls all over the United States and headlined in major Las Vegas showrooms. He has headlined at the Palace Theater in New York City as well as London's Palladium.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- That's What Christmas Means to Me - (3:26) - 2,930 plays
- Christmas Day - (3:01) - 1,549 plays
- You're All I Want for Christmas - (2:44) - 1,528 plays
- Your All I Want For Christmas - (2:43) - 654 plays
- Jingle Bells - (1:57) - 394 plays
- I Need You Now - (2:32) - 376 plays
- I'm Walking Behind You - (3:06) - 271 plays
- Outside of Heaven - (2:41) - 243 plays
- Dungaree Doll - (2:00) - 213 plays
- Lady Of Spain - (3:07) - 198 plays