11 Shouts - 205,368 Scrobbles
Eddie Fisher was an actor and teen idol known for his pop ballads in the 1950s. A pre-Rock and Roll vocalist, Fisher's strong and melodious tenor made him a teen idol and one of the most popular singers of the 1950s. He had seventeen songs in the Top 10 on the music charts between 1950 and 1956 and thirty-five in the Top 40. Fisher has performed in top concert halls all over the United States and headlined in major Las Vegas showrooms. He has headlined at the Palace Theater in New York City as well as London's Palladium.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- That's What Christmas Means to Me - (3:26) - 2,682 plays
- Christmas Day - (3:01) - 1,289 plays
- You're All I Want for Christmas - (2:44) - 1,338 plays
- Your All I Want For Christmas - (2:43) - 603 plays
- Jingle Bells - (1:57) - 416 plays
- I'm Walking Behind You - (3:06) - 273 plays
- I Need You Now - (2:32) - 309 plays
- Outside of Heaven - (2:41) - 226 plays
- Dungaree Doll - (2:00) - 222 plays
- Wish You Were Here - (2:54) - 194 plays