11 Shouts - 201,992 Scrobbles
Eddie Fisher was an actor and teen idol known for his pop ballads in the 1950s. A pre-Rock and Roll vocalist, Fisher's strong and melodious tenor made him a teen idol and one of the most popular singers of the 1950s. He had seventeen songs in the Top 10 on the music charts between 1950 and 1956 and thirty-five in the Top 40. Fisher has performed in top concert halls all over the United States and headlined in major Las Vegas showrooms. He has headlined at the Palace Theater in New York City as well as London's Palladium.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- That's What Christmas Means to Me - (3:26) - 2,833 plays
- Christmas Day - (3:01) - 1,501 plays
- You're All I Want for Christmas - (2:44) - 1,488 plays
- Your All I Want For Christmas - (2:43) - 625 plays
- Jingle Bells - (1:57) - 339 plays
- I Need You Now - (2:32) - 383 plays
- I'm Walking Behind You - (3:06) - 290 plays
- Outside of Heaven - (2:41) - 245 plays
- Dungaree Doll - (2:00) - 201 plays
- Wish You Were Here - (2:54) - 209 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online