193 Shouts - 2,950,499 Scrobbles
Ray Edward "Eddie" Cochran (October 3, 1938 - April 17, 1960) was an American singer, songwriter, and musician. With a charismatic voice that could switch effortlessly between smooth ballads and raucous rockabilly, Cochran epitomized the rebellious '50s rocker. Although killed in a tragic accident at the age of 21, the influence of his brief career, and life, was immeasurable, having inspired many of the greatest artists of the '60s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI'm gonna raise a fuss, I'm gonna raise a holler
About a workin' all summer just to try to earn a dollar
Every time I call my baby, and ask to get a date
My boss says, "No dice son, you gotta work late"
Sometimes I wonder what I'm a gonna do
- C'mon Everybody - (1:59) - 13,617 plays
- Twenty Flight Rock - (1:48) - 5,005 plays
- Three Steps to Heaven - (2:23) - 4,913 plays
- Somethin' Else - (2:13) - 3,710 plays
- Nervous Breakdown - (1:56) - 2,475 plays
- Cut Across Shorty - (1:53) - 1,635 plays
- Skinny Jim - (2:10) - 1,481 plays
- Sittin' in the Balcony - (1:57) - 1,548 plays
- Weekend - (1:53) - 1,302 plays