191 Shouts - 2,894,543 Scrobbles
Ray Edward "Eddie" Cochran (October 3, 1938 - April 17, 1960) was an American singer, songwriter, and musician. With a charismatic voice that could switch effortlessly between smooth ballads and raucous rockabilly, Cochran epitomized the rebellious '50s rocker. Although killed in a tragic accident at the age of 21, the influence of his brief career, and life, was immeasurable, having inspired many of the greatest artists of the '60s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI'm gonna raise a fuss, I'm gonna raise a holler
About a workin' all summer just to try to earn a dollar
Every time I call my baby, and ask to get a date
My boss says, "No dice son, you gotta work late"
Sometimes I wonder what I'm a gonna do
- C'mon Everybody - (1:59) - 15,179 plays
- Three Steps to Heaven - (2:23) - 5,553 plays
- Twenty Flight Rock - (1:48) - 4,902 plays
- Somethin' Else - (2:13) - 3,962 plays
- Nervous Breakdown - (1:56) - 2,774 plays
- Cut Across Shorty - (1:53) - 1,943 plays
- Skinny Jim - (2:10) - 1,625 plays
- Sittin' in the Balcony - (1:57) - 1,604 plays
- Weekend - (1:53) - 1,320 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online