179 Shouts - 2,587,115 Scrobbles
Eddie Cochran (October 3, 1938 - April 17, 1960) was an American rockabilly singer, songwriter and guitarist, considered one of the most influential musicians of the late '50s alongside Buddy Holly and Elvis Presley. A sharp-dressed, ruggedly handsome young man with a rebellious attitude and a raucous voice, Cochran epitomized the '50s rocker. Killed in a tragic accident at the age of 21, Cochran achieved timeless, iconic status.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Summertime Blues - (1:56) - 36,754 plays
- C'mon Everybody - (1:57) - 16,374 plays
- Three Steps to Heaven - (2:15) - 6,927 plays
- Twenty Flight Rock - (1:45) - 6,928 plays
- Somethin' Else - (2:09) - 5,864 plays
- Nervous Breakdown - (2:22) - 3,354 plays
- Cut Across Shorty - (1:51) - 2,687 plays
- Sittin' in the Balcony - (1:58) - 2,303 plays
- Skinny Jim - (2:13) - 1,927 plays
- Weekend - (1:53) - 1,822 plays