Eddie 'Flashin' Fowlkes
5 Shouts - 42,873 Scrobbles
Detroit-born Eddie "Flashin'" Fowlkes was raised on the music of another Detroit native: Motown Records. The songs of Stevie Wonder and Marvin Gaye filled his parents' house and Fowlkes took this influence and keen vocal ear with him when he began turning heads DJ'ing soul and jazz in 1982. With friends like Juan Atkins and roomates like Kevin Saunderson and Derrick May in 1986, the eventual followed: DJ'ing Kraftwerk gradually turned into making music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Time To Express - (5:44) - 33 plays
- 420 High - (5:32) - 55 plays
- Goodbye Kiss - (5:38) - 26 plays
- Macro - (5:42) - 46 plays
- Stray Dog - (5:25) - 39 plays
- Groovin - (5:41) - 14 plays
- On The D.L. - (5:29) - 31 plays
- R.M.F.60 - (7:12) - 7 plays
- My Soul - (7:07) - 10 plays
- Brotherman - (5:39) - 10 plays