Eddie & The Hot Rods
35 Shouts - 445,202 Scrobbles
The British pub rock/punk rock band Eddie & the Hot Rods was originally formed under the name Buckshee in 1973. They rehearsed in drummer Steve Nicol's garage in Rochford, Essex. Bassist Rob Steel was known by his nickname 'The Hustler'. They changed their name to Eddie and the Hot Rods after Dave Higgs joined. He was more experienced and it was his input at this early stage that helped them to gel and get gigs, eventually, in 1975, hitting the London pub rock circuit.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Do Anything You Wanna Do - (4:19) - 3,595 plays
- Teenage Depression - (2:56) - 1,564 plays
- Quit This Town - (2:26) - 387 plays
- Get Across To You - (2:44) - 281 plays
- Do Anything You Wanna Do - Single Edit - (4:06) - 269 plays
- Do Anything You Wanna Do (live) - (4:08) - 259 plays
- Telephone Girl - (2:27) - 203 plays
- Get Out Of Denver - (3:52) - 158 plays
- All I Need Is Money - (2:18) - 195 plays
- Life on the Line - (4:04) - 165 plays