Eddie & The Hot Rods
35 Shouts - 447,540 Scrobbles
The British pub rock/punk rock band Eddie & the Hot Rods was originally formed under the name Buckshee in 1973. They rehearsed in drummer Steve Nicol's garage in Rochford, Essex. Bassist Rob Steel was known by his nickname 'The Hustler'. They changed their name to Eddie and the Hot Rods after Dave Higgs joined. He was more experienced and it was his input at this early stage that helped them to gel and get gigs, eventually, in 1975, hitting the London pub rock circuit.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Do Anything You Wanna Do - (4:19) - 3,472 plays
- Teenage Depression - (2:56) - 1,525 plays
- Quit This Town - (2:26) - 375 plays
- Get Across To You - (2:44) - 289 plays
- Do Anything You Wanna Do - Single Edit - (4:06) - 265 plays
- Do Anything You Wanna Do (live) - (4:08) - 246 plays
- All I Need Is Money - (2:18) - 198 plays
- Telephone Girl - (2:27) - 194 plays
- Get Out Of Denver - (3:52) - 162 plays
- Life on the Line - (4:04) - 161 plays