Eddie & The Hot Rods
35 Shouts - 443,274 Scrobbles
The British pub rock/punk rock band Eddie & the Hot Rods was originally formed under the name Buckshee in 1973. They rehearsed in drummer Steve Nicol's garage in Rochford, Essex. Bassist Rob Steel was known by his nickname 'The Hustler'. They changed their name to Eddie and the Hot Rods after Dave Higgs joined. He was more experienced and it was his input at this early stage that helped them to gel and get gigs, eventually, in 1975, hitting the London pub rock circuit.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Do Anything You Wanna Do - (4:19) - 3,549 plays
- Teenage Depression - (2:56) - 1,579 plays
- Quit This Town - (2:26) - 418 plays
- Do Anything You Wanna Do - Single Edit - (4:06) - 348 plays
- Do Anything You Wanna Do (live) - (4:08) - 256 plays
- Get Across To You - (2:44) - 247 plays
- Telephone Girl - (2:27) - 216 plays
- All I Need Is Money - (2:18) - 177 plays
- Life on the Line - (4:04) - 153 plays
- Get Out Of Denver - (3:52) - 153 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online