Eddie & The Hot Rods
35 Shouts - 437,821 Scrobbles
The British pub rock/punk rock band Eddie & the Hot Rods was originally formed under the name Buckshee in 1973. They rehearsed in drummer Steve Nicol's garage in Rochford, Essex. Bassist Rob Steel was known by his nickname 'The Hustler'. They changed their name to Eddie and the Hot Rods after Dave Higgs joined. He was more experienced and it was his input at this early stage that helped them to gel and get gigs, eventually, in 1975, hitting the London pub rock circuit.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Do Anything You Wanna Do - (4:19) - 3,545 plays
- Teenage Depression - (2:56) - 1,637 plays
- Quit This Town - (2:26) - 440 plays
- Do Anything You Wanna Do - Single Edit - (4:06) - 334 plays
- Do Anything You Wanna Do (live) - (4:08) - 240 plays
- Get Across To You - (2:44) - 258 plays
- Telephone Girl - (2:27) - 249 plays
- All I Need Is Money - (2:18) - 200 plays
- Life on the Line - (4:04) - 169 plays
- Get Out Of Denver - (3:52) - 162 plays