Eddie & The Hot Rods
35 Shouts - 432,740 Scrobbles
The British pub rock/punk rock band Eddie & the Hot Rods was originally formed under the name Buckshee in 1973. They rehearsed in drummer Steve Nicol's garage in Rochford, Essex. Bassist Rob Steel was known by his nickname 'The Hustler'. They changed their name to Eddie and the Hot Rods after Dave Higgs joined. He was more experienced and it was his input at this early stage that helped them to gel and get gigs, eventually, in 1975, hitting the London pub rock circuit.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Do Anything You Wanna Do - (4:19) - 3,598 plays
- Teenage Depression - (2:56) - 1,720 plays
- Quit This Town - (2:26) - 434 plays
- Do Anything You Wanna Do - Single Edit - (4:06) - 299 plays
- Do Anything You Wanna Do (live) - (4:08) - 233 plays
- Get Across To You - (2:44) - 256 plays
- Telephone Girl - (2:27) - 239 plays
- Life on the Line - (4:04) - 162 plays
- All I Need Is Money - (2:18) - 189 plays
- On The Run - (6:29) - 133 plays