Eddie & The Hot Rods
34 Shouts - 408,588 Scrobbles
The British pub rock/punk rock band Eddie & the Hot Rods was originally formed under the name Buckshee in 1973. They rehearsed in drummer Steve Nicol's garage in Rochford, Essex. Bassist Rob Steel was known by his nickname 'The Hustler'. They changed their name to Eddie and the Hot Rods after Dave Higgs joined. He was more experienced and it was his input at this early stage that helped them to gel and get gigs, eventually, in 1975, hitting the London pub rock circuit.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Do Anything You Wanna Do - (4:19) - 3,879 plays
- Teenage Depression - (2:56) - 1,894 plays
- Quit This Town - (2:26) - 636 plays
- Get Across To You - (2:44) - 455 plays
- Telephone Girl - (2:27) - 356 plays
- All I Need Is Money - (2:18) - 334 plays
- Do Anything You Wanna Do (live) - (4:08) - 238 plays
- Life On The Line - (4:04) - 247 plays
- Get Out Of Denver - (3:52) - 271 plays
- Writing On The Wall - (2:59) - 212 plays