1 Shouts - 3,191 Scrobbles
There’s an ethereal quality to Ed Vallance’s music - a wide-open sonic landscape that feels like psychedelia shot through Cinescope. This is the sound of a man who, in the service of his music, has left the familiar terrain of his native London for the unfamiliar environments of Los Angeles, and now Brooklyn. But what distinguishes Vallance is his fiercely original songwriting. On his new EP The Summer Fire, he has taken his music to a new level; a high water mark in what has already been an acclaimed career, marked by recognition from the BBC, MTV2, VH1, and KCRW.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Modern Life - (3:23) - 18 plays
- Deep End - (3:04) - 8 plays
- Crystalline - (4:23) - 5 plays
- Famous Last Words - (5:22) - 4 plays
- Seabird - (3:56) - 3 plays
- Volcano - (3:51) - 3 plays
- Dear Misfortune - (4:12) - 2 plays
- Into the Forest Fire - (5:23) - 2 plays
- Spark of Life - (2:57) - 2 plays
- Silent Sun - (3:03) - 4 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online