1 Shouts - 3,130 Scrobbles
There’s an ethereal quality to Ed Vallance’s music - a wide-open sonic landscape that feels like psychedelia shot through Cinescope. This is the sound of a man who, in the service of his music, has left the familiar terrain of his native London for the unfamiliar environments of Los Angeles, and now Brooklyn. But what distinguishes Vallance is his fiercely original songwriting. On his new EP The Summer Fire, he has taken his music to a new level; a high water mark in what has already been an acclaimed career, marked by recognition from the BBC, MTV2, VH1, and KCRW.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Modern Life - (3:23) - 20 plays
- Spark of Life - (2:57) - 3 plays
- Famous Last Words - (5:22) - 4 plays
- Crystalline - (4:23) - 5 plays
- Deep End - (3:04) - 4 plays
- Silent Sun - (3:03) - 4 plays
- Black & White Light - (4:26) - 2 plays
- Bookish - (4:11) - 3 plays
- Into the Forest Fire - (5:23) - 4 plays
- Go - (3:36) - 2 plays