46 Shouts - 83,228 Scrobbles
UK-based singer-songwriter Ed Tullett's music has been described as "19 year old melancholy." But that's not saying his music is sad or depressing. The "melancholy" represents Tullett's reflectiveness, youth, and poetic nature. In 2011, Tullett released his debut album Never Joy. It was recorded in his bedroom, giving the songs a stripped-down and raw feel, while taking musical inspiration from Bon Iver and Sufjan Stevens. Never Joy quickly found a devoted fanbase online.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Silver Dive - (4:38) - 1,262 plays
- EBB - (4:23) - 623 plays
- Teeth - (4:16) - 812 plays
- Oxblood - (4:18) - 768 plays
- Faker Death - (4:38) - 678 plays
- Ribboned Blood - (3:30) - 504 plays
- Mezzanine - (5:22) - 596 plays
- Skeleton - (4:10) - 612 plays
- Thaw - (3:59) - 584 plays
- Continental Dares - (4:20) - 565 plays