46 Shouts - 78,191 Scrobbles
UK-based singer-songwriter Ed Tullett's music has been described as "19 year old melancholy." But that's not saying his music is sad or depressing. The "melancholy" represents Tullett's reflectiveness, youth, and poetic nature. In 2011, Tullett released his debut album Never Joy. It was recorded in his bedroom, giving the songs a stripped-down and raw feel, while taking musical inspiration from Bon Iver and Sufjan Stevens. Never Joy quickly found a devoted fanbase online.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Silver Dive - (4:38) - 1,223 plays
- Teeth - (4:16) - 817 plays
- Oxblood - (4:18) - 722 plays
- Faker Death - (4:38) - 866 plays
- Mezzanine - (5:22) - 712 plays
- Ribboned Blood - (3:30) - 608 plays
- Skeleton - (4:10) - 533 plays
- Thaw - (3:59) - 678 plays
- Continental Dares - (4:20) - 647 plays
- OD - (5:05) - 500 plays