41 Shouts - 67,910 Scrobbles
UK-based singer-songwriter Ed Tullett's music has been described as "19 year old melancholy." But that's not saying his music is sad or depressing. The "melancholy" represents Tullett's reflectiveness, youth, and poetic nature. In 2011, Tullett released his debut album Never Joy. It was recorded in his bedroom, giving the songs a stripped-down and raw feel, while taking musical inspiration from Bon Iver and Sufjan Stevens. Never Joy quickly found a devoted fanbase online.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Silver Dive - (4:38) - 2,345 plays
- Teeth - (4:16) - 1,572 plays
- Mezzanine - (5:22) - 1,276 plays
- Faker Death - (4:38) - 1,339 plays
- Ribboned Blood - (3:30) - 1,133 plays
- Thaw - (3:59) - 1,050 plays
- Continental Dares - (4:20) - 1,060 plays
- Skeleton - (4:10) - 1,018 plays
- Eventual Body - (4:22) - 904 plays
- OD - (5:05) - 1,013 plays