46 Shouts - 84,510 Scrobbles
UK-based singer-songwriter Ed Tullett's music has been described as "19 year old melancholy." But that's not saying his music is sad or depressing. The "melancholy" represents Tullett's reflectiveness, youth, and poetic nature. In 2011, Tullett released his debut album Never Joy. It was recorded in his bedroom, giving the songs a stripped-down and raw feel, while taking musical inspiration from Bon Iver and Sufjan Stevens. Never Joy quickly found a devoted fanbase online.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- EBB - (4:23) - 753 plays
- Silver Dive - (4:38) - 1,211 plays
- Teeth - (4:16) - 739 plays
- Oxblood - (4:18) - 755 plays
- Faker Death - (4:38) - 607 plays
- Mezzanine - (5:22) - 533 plays
- Ribboned Blood - (3:30) - 431 plays
- Skeleton - (4:10) - 595 plays
- Thaw - (3:59) - 398 plays
- OD - (5:05) - 357 plays