Ed Rush & Optical
110 Shouts - 1,032,894 Scrobbles
Both Ed Rush and Optical are the co-heads of a drum and bass record label called Virus Recordings, based in London, UK. Both have earned acclaim separately, with Optical engineering tracks on Goldie and Grooverider's albums and releasing some excellent solo tunes on the likes of Prototype, 31, and Metro. Ed Rush also has countless releases, notably on No U-Turn, where he and Nico first emphasized the dark era of drum and bass with the masterpiece album Torque, and Metalheadz, where he produced such classics as "The Raven" and "Locust".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Chubrub - (7:00) - 1,989 plays
- Compound - (8:07) - 1,212 plays
- Point Blank - (7:04) - 989 plays
- Mystery Machine - (7:26) - 990 plays
- Fixation - (7:56) - 1,062 plays
- Pacman - (5:38) - 878 plays
- Wormhole - (6:49) - 851 plays
- Dozer - (1:30) - 832 plays
- Pacman (Ram Trilogy Remix) - (7:17) - 778 plays
- Glass Eye - (7:59) - 778 plays