Edward "Ed" Peter Leo McMahon, Jr. (March 6, 1923 – June 23, 2009) was an American comedian, game show host, announcer and television personality most famous for his work on television as Johnny Carson's announcer on Who Do You Trust? from 1957 to 1962 and on the Tonight Show, from 1962 to 1992, and as the host of the talent show Star Search, from 1983 to 1995. He later also became well-known as the presenter of American Family Publishing sweepstakes (not to be confused with Publishers Clearing House) who arrives unannounced at the homes of winners.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Beautiful Girl - (3:00) - 5 plays
- Thank Heaven For Little Girls - (3:01) - 3 plays
- The God-Why-Don't-You-Love-Me Blues - (2:17) - 4 plays
- 'Twas The Night Before Christmas - 1 plays
- (Breakfast) - (0:32) - 1 plays
- GEORGY GIRL - (2:18) - 1 plays
- Intuition 2010 - A su - (3:19) - 3 plays
- Tom & Jerry; aka Simon & Garfunkel
- Greenwood County Singers
- The Sweet Bippies
- Ann Lonnberg
- Luis Russell & his Orch.
- Kentucky Fried Movie
- Palmer Brothers
- Pilar Lorengar, Giacomo Aragall, Etc.; Lorin Maazel: Deutsche Oper Orchestra & Chorus
- Jim Kweskin Jug Band with Maria Muldaur
- Mickie Most & His Playboys