200 Shouts - 2,861,709 Scrobbles
Ed Harcourt, born on August 14, 1977, is a British singer-songwriter from Lewes, East Sussex. Before he went solo, he played the bass and keyboards in a band called Snug. Signed to Heavenly Recordings, he debuted in 2000 with the 6-track EP Maplewood. His full length effort, Here Be Monsters followed in 2001. He has since released From Every Sphere (2003), Strangers (2004), The Beautiful Lie (2006, his last for Heavenly), Lustre (2010), Back Into The Woods (2013), and Time Of Dust (2014).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Come Into My Dreamland - (4:35) - 6,853 plays
- In My Time Of Dust - (4:10) - 6,659 plays
- Apple Of My Eye - (4:04) - 3,146 plays
- We All Went Down With the Ship - (4:27) - 3,607 plays
- Love Is A Minor Key - (5:04) - 3,610 plays
- Parliament of Rooks - (5:26) - 3,137 plays
- The Saddest Orchestra (It? ?Only Plays For You) - (5:26) - 2,831 plays
- The Cusp & The Wane - (2:40) - 2,270 plays
- Hey Little Bruiser - (4:17) - 2,142 plays
- This One's For You - (4:49) - 2,036 plays