200 Shouts - 2,803,045 Scrobbles
Ed Harcourt, born on August 14, 1977, is a British singer-songwriter from Lewes, East Sussex. Before he went solo, he played the bass and keyboards in a band called Snug. Signed to Heavenly Recordings, he debuted in 2000 with the 6-track EP Maplewood. His full length effort, Here Be Monsters followed in 2001. He has since released From Every Sphere (2003), Strangers (2004), The Beautiful Lie (2006, his last for Heavenly) and Lustre (2010).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Come Into My Dreamland - (4:35) - 8,725 plays
- In My Time Of Dust - (4:10) - 8,386 plays
- We All Went Down With the Ship - (4:27) - 5,956 plays
- Parliament of Rooks - (5:26) - 5,015 plays
- Love Is A Minor Key - (5:04) - 4,774 plays
- The Cusp & The Wane - (2:40) - 4,341 plays
- Hey Little Bruiser - (4:17) - 4,307 plays
- Apple Of My Eye - (4:04) - 3,989 plays
- The Saddest Orchestra (It Only Plays For You) - (4:34) - 3,801 plays
- The Pretty Girls - (3:03) - 3,938 plays