200 Shouts - 2,875,650 Scrobbles
Ed Harcourt, born on August 14, 1977, is a British singer-songwriter from Lewes, East Sussex. Before he went solo, he played the bass and keyboards in a band called Snug. Signed to Heavenly Recordings, he debuted in 2000 with the 6-track EP Maplewood. His full length effort, Here Be Monsters followed in 2001. He has since released From Every Sphere (2003), Strangers (2004), The Beautiful Lie (2006, his last for Heavenly), Lustre (2010), Back Into The Woods (2013), and Time Of Dust (2014).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Come Into My Dreamland - (4:35) - 5,224 plays
- In My Time Of Dust - (4:10) - 5,268 plays
- Apple Of My Eye - (4:04) - 3,136 plays
- The Cusp & The Wane - (2:40) - 2,108 plays
- Love Is A Minor Key - (5:04) - 2,580 plays
- We All Went Down With the Ship - (4:27) - 2,433 plays
- Parliament of Rooks - (5:26) - 2,125 plays
- The Saddest Orchestra (It? ?Only Plays For You) - (5:26) - 2,172 plays
- Hey Little Bruiser - (4:17) - 1,836 plays
- This One's For You - (4:49) - 1,933 plays