200 Shouts - 2,891,172 Scrobbles
Ed Harcourt, born on August 14, 1977, is a British singer-songwriter from Lewes, East Sussex. Before he went solo, he played the bass and keyboards in a band called Snug. Signed to Heavenly Recordings, he debuted in 2000 with the 6-track EP Maplewood. His full length effort, Here Be Monsters followed in 2001. He has since released From Every Sphere (2003), Strangers (2004), The Beautiful Lie (2006, his last for Heavenly), Lustre (2010), Back Into The Woods (2013), and Time Of Dust (2014).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- In My Time Of Dust - (4:10) - 4,361 plays
- Come Into My Dreamland - (4:35) - 3,685 plays
- LyricsWhen you're on your own
You walk in the rain
You walk around the house
Then walk around it again
You pretend, you're happy
- The Cusp & The Wane - (2:40) - 2,025 plays
- LyricsI feel so far away from love 'cause I can never get enough
Like the kid with his hand in the highest jar
And if I came back from the grave for a while
Would you, could you make a dead man smile?
I'd wear you on my arm like a brand new scar
- Hey Little Bruiser - (4:17) - 1,542 plays
- Love Is A Minor Key - (5:04) - 1,811 plays
- We All Went Down With the Ship - (4:27) - 1,738 plays
- She Fell Into My Arms - (3:49) - 1,349 plays
- Parliament of Rooks - (5:26) - 1,438 plays