311 Shouts - 935,694 Scrobbles
Ed Gein is a three piece band from Syracuse, NY, which formed in 2001. Each of the three members (guitar, drums, and bass) shared vocal duties equally on the first two albums (It's a Shame a Family Can Be Torn Apart by Something as Simple as a Pack of Wild Dogs and Judas Goats and Dieseleaters). Drummer Jesse Daino later decided that he no longer wanted to contribute vocals and the vocal parts will be split between guitarist Graham Reynolds and bassist Aaron Jenkins on the upcoming album, Bad Luck.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bastard - (2:32) - 538 plays
- Small Towns, Small Minds - (1:23) - 449 plays
- Wage Slave - (2:26) - 590 plays
- Killing a Co-Worker - (1:50) - 422 plays
- Robert Flaig - (1:42) - 389 plays
- The Wraith - (1:40) - 411 plays
- Intro - (1:01) - 398 plays
- She Creeps - (3:20) - 380 plays
- Amen - (2:26) - 341 plays
- Bullet Dodger - (1:32) - 415 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online