3 Shouts - 12,560 Scrobbles
You don’t come by an album title like "The Cold Hard Truth" without suffering through some ugly experiences, and like anyone else, Ed Burleson has had his share. But in the best country tradition, this Denison, Texas, native throws those hard knocks into his music and learns from them in life. The title of his new release may seem like an ironic follow-up to 1999’s My Perfect World, but consider that between the two, Burleson lost his mentor, manager and producer, the legendary Doug Sahm, and his label, Sahm’s Tornado Records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Wide Open Spaces - (3:52) - 472 plays
- Dreamworld - (3:08) - 57 plays
- Clinging To You - (3:17) - 56 plays
- My Perfect World - (4:04) - 92 plays
- No Closing Time - (3:02) - 29 plays
- Staring Out the Window - (3:45) - 17 plays
- Might Seem Like A Loser - (2:35) - 22 plays
- No Tears - (3:46) - 18 plays
- Goin' Home To Texas - (3:11) - 16 plays
- Going Home to Texas - (3:10) - 16 plays