61 Shouts - 401,158 Scrobbles
Econoline Crush is an industrial alternative rock band based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Though originally from Seattle, Washington, they eventually moved to lead singer Trevor Hurst's native Canada, where they have been the most successful. Notable singles include "Wicked", "Home", "Sparkle And Shine" and "You Don't Know What It's Like". The band was formed around 1992, after Hurst answered an ad placed by Tom Ferriss (formerly of Moev) in a Seattle-area newspaper.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sparkle And Shine - (3:42) - 828 plays
- Surefire - (3:36) - 698 plays
- You Don't Know What It's Like - (4:07) - 673 plays
- Home - (3:12) - 663 plays
- Deeper - (3:17) - 488 plays
- Make It Right - (3:29) - 322 plays
- The Devil You Know - (4:27) - 569 plays
- All That You Are - (3:31) - 278 plays
- Hollowman - (3:31) - 281 plays
- Burnt - (4:05) - 325 plays