7 Shouts - 69,319 Scrobbles
Over 4 critically acclaimed albums, Canada’s Eccodek has become renowned as a leader in the world of global fusion. With a 2009 Juno nomination, multiple Canadian Music Awards, releases on Buddha Bar, Six Degrees, White Swan Records, their dubwise mix of African, South Asian, Turkish and island sounds, artfully layered over monster grooves is a crowd favourite. Leader Andrew McPherson’s extensive production background (Vieux Farka Touré, Deva Premal, Stephen Fearing, Kiran Ahluwalia, Jane Siberry, gusgus…) makes every Eccodek release a travelogue of texture, groove and blissed out melodies.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mongolia on the line - (5:23) - 790 plays
- Weightless Place - (6:05) - 237 plays
- Silent Song - (6:13) - 225 plays
- Behind the Mask - (4:34) - 180 plays
- Black Beauty (Eccodek Remix) - (5:09) - 87 plays
- In My Tribe - (5:11) - 69 plays
- Village in Me - (4:25) - 75 plays
- Silent Song (Tarun Nayar Remix) - (4:50) - 57 plays
- Empty Pockets - (6:20) - 66 plays
- Lover's Trance - (4:27) - 58 plays