Ebiet G. Ade
35 Shouts - 138,972 Scrobbles
Ebiet G. Ade (born 21 April 1955) is an Indonesian singer and songwriter close to the suppressed society. His musical touch has influenced Indonesian pop music. His lyrics are made by himself, he never collaborates with other musicians to arrange the lyrics, but he can collaborate with them to arrange his musical arrangement. Born as Abdul Gafar Abdullah in Wonodadi, Banjarnegara; he is the youngest son of Aboe Ja'far. He had many desires: engineer, doctor, and painter. But as it turned out, eventually he became a famous singer, although he only wants to be called a poeter.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Berita Kepada Kawan - (5:37) - 409 plays
- Aku Ingin Pulang - (5:22) - 212 plays
- Titip Rindu Buat Ayah - (5:28) - 211 plays
- Elegi Esok Pagi - (3:51) - 196 plays
- Lagu Untuk Sebuah Nama - (3:51) - 203 plays
- Untuk Kita Renungkan - (3:59) - 197 plays
- Kupu-Kupu Kertas - (5:03) - 159 plays
- Masih Ada Waktu - (6:25) - 154 plays
- Menjaring Matahari - (5:05) - 170 plays
- Nyanyian Rindu - (3:56) - 105 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online