Ebiet G. Ade
35 Shouts - 141,475 Scrobbles
Ebiet G. Ade (born 21 April 1955) is an Indonesian singer and songwriter close to the suppressed society. His musical touch has influenced Indonesian pop music. His lyrics are made by himself, he never collaborates with other musicians to arrange the lyrics, but he can collaborate with them to arrange his musical arrangement. Born as Abdul Gafar Abdullah in Wonodadi, Banjarnegara; he is the youngest son of Aboe Ja'far. He had many desires: engineer, doctor, and painter. But as it turned out, eventually he became a famous singer, although he only wants to be called a poeter.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Berita Kepada Kawan - (5:37) - 458 plays
- Aku Ingin Pulang - (5:22) - 211 plays
- Elegi Esok Pagi - (3:51) - 236 plays
- Untuk Kita Renungkan - (3:59) - 168 plays
- Titip Rindu Buat Ayah - (5:28) - 161 plays
- Lagu Untuk Sebuah Nama - (3:51) - 191 plays
- Masih Ada Waktu - (6:28) - 142 plays
- Menjaring Matahari - (5:05) - 169 plays
- Kupu-Kupu Kertas - (5:03) - 138 plays
- Nyanyian Rindu - (3:56) - 122 plays