Ebiet G. Ade
35 Shouts - 139,963 Scrobbles
Ebiet G. Ade (born 21 April 1955) is an Indonesian singer and songwriter close to the suppressed society. His musical touch has influenced Indonesian pop music. His lyrics are made by himself, he never collaborates with other musicians to arrange the lyrics, but he can collaborate with them to arrange his musical arrangement. Born as Abdul Gafar Abdullah in Wonodadi, Banjarnegara; he is the youngest son of Aboe Ja'far. He had many desires: engineer, doctor, and painter. But as it turned out, eventually he became a famous singer, although he only wants to be called a poeter.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Berita Kepada Kawan - (5:37) - 429 plays
- Aku Ingin Pulang - (5:22) - 188 plays
- Titip Rindu Buat Ayah - (5:28) - 182 plays
- Lagu Untuk Sebuah Nama - (3:51) - 179 plays
- Elegi Esok Pagi - (3:51) - 224 plays
- Untuk Kita Renungkan - (3:59) - 186 plays
- Menjaring Matahari - (5:05) - 160 plays
- Kupu-Kupu Kertas - (5:03) - 133 plays
- Nyanyian Rindu - (3:56) - 111 plays
- Masih Ada Waktu - (6:28) - 144 plays