Ebiet G. Ade
35 Shouts - 136,493 Scrobbles
Ebiet G. Ade (born 21 April 1955) is an Indonesian singer and songwriter close to the suppressed society. His musical touch has influenced Indonesian pop music. His lyrics are made by himself, he never collaborates with other musicians to arrange the lyrics, but he can collaborate with them to arrange his musical arrangement. Born as Abdul Gafar Abdullah in Wonodadi, Banjarnegara; he is the youngest son of Aboe Ja'far. He had many desires: engineer, doctor, and painter. But as it turned out, eventually he became a famous singer, although he only wants to be called a poeter.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Berita Kepada Kawan - (5:37) - 398 plays
- Aku Ingin Pulang - (5:22) - 220 plays
- Elegi Esok Pagi - (3:51) - 194 plays
- Titip Rindu Buat Ayah - (5:28) - 210 plays
- Masih Ada Waktu - (6:25) - 196 plays
- Lagu Untuk Sebuah Nama - (3:51) - 221 plays
- Untuk Kita Renungkan - (3:59) - 207 plays
- Kupu-Kupu Kertas - (5:03) - 190 plays
- Menjaring Matahari - (5:05) - 164 plays
- Nyanyian Rindu - (3:56) - 104 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online